|Total Merchandise ||Add |
|Up to $50 ||$13.50 |
|$50.01 – $100 ||$14.50 |
|$100.01 – $250 ||$17.00 |
|$250.01 – $500 ||$18.50 |
|$500.01 – $750 ||$19.50 |
|Over $750 ||$21.00 |
You will receive an order confirmation via e-mail once your order is shipped. You can track your shipments using the information provided in the e-mail message.
Have More Questions?
Contact Shaklee Customer Service at 1-800-263-6674 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shaklee Customer Service Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. ET
Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. ET
French: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. ET
Carriers and Shipping Options
Which carriers does Shaklee Canada use for delivery?
- We use Canada Post, FedEx, and Purolator.
What shipping services are available?
- Orders are shipped via ground from our Distribution Centre in Oakville, Ontario and are delivered anywhere in Canada. The weight and number of boxes per shipment will determine which carrier will deliver your Shaklee products. Carriers are subject to change without notice.
Is free shipping available?
- Shaklee’s Member Benefits and Loyalty Rewards programs offer a variety of benefits to our Members and Ambassadors:
- Members get $12 flat-rate shipping on all orders under $150 and free shipping on all orders $150 and above
- Ambassadors’ order charges (i.e., shipping and handling fees) are banked as points as part of our Loyalty Rewards program, to be redeemed for product
For more information about the Shaklee rewards program for Members, click here.
For more information about Ambassador rewards, click here.
How fast will I receive my order?
- Shaklee has a commitment to have our shipments delivered within 3 to 10 days of when the order is placed. Our freight management system selects the carrier best suited to provide excellent customer service and allow us to meet that commitment.
- Delivery time can depend on the carrier and the destination of where the order is being delivered.
- Order processing delays may occur during holidays and peak ordering times. Peak ordering occurs from the 28th of one month to the 5th of the next.
What days are considered business days?
- Business days are Monday through Friday, not including Saturday, Sunday, or any statutory holiday.
General Packing/Shipping Questions
I didn’t receive an order confirmation e-mail. What do I do?
If you didn’t receive your order confirmation e-mail, you can verify the tracking for your order by visiting ca.shaklee.com or contacting Shaklee Customer Service at 1-800-263-6674 or email@example.com.
What if my package is left in the sun or heat?
Short-term exposure to high temperatures, such as a package stored in direct sun or the trunk of a car, won’t cause Shaklee products to lose nutritional value. It may, however, cause minor physical changes to a product, particularly soft gelatin capsules, which may become stuck together. Allowing the capsules to cool and then inverting the bottle and tapping on a hard surface will usually unstick the capsules – and their nutritional delivery will not be affected. For maximum stability, products should always be stored in a cool, dry place.
What if my products freeze while being delivered?
There's no concern at all for tablet or powdered products if they should happen to freeze. If capsule products become frozen, their ordinarily clear contents will appear cloudy. All you need to do is let them slowly warm up to room temperature and they'll soon return to normal. If any liquid products arrive frozen, allow them to warm up to room temperature, then shake the containers thoroughly to ensure that there's no separation of the ingredients.