Used in herbal medicine to help maintain cardiovascular health in adults
Now with 240 tablets!
Studies show that garlic promotes cardiovascular health by helping retain normal blood pressure and cholesterol levels when used as part of a diet that's low in fat and cholesterol.¹ Allicin, a compound found in garlic, has been shown to be responsible for many beneficial actions including the support for the maintenance of healthy levels of beneficial micro-organisms.
¹Silagy C, Neil A. Garlic as a lipid lowering agent—a meta-analysis. Journal of the Royal College of Physicians, London. 1996; 30:329-334.
- Helps retain normal blood pressure and cholesterol levels
- Promotes cardiovascular health
- Unique Shaklee formulation
- Two tablets provide all the natural constituents of approximately two medium cloves of garlic – without the bad breath that fresh garlic often causes
- Combines the health benefits of garlic with the antioxidant properties of spearmint and rosemary
Take 2 tablets daily with food or 250 mL (8 oz) of water. For prolonged use, consult a health care professional.