Get Clean® Water Starter Pack
Healthier, great-tasting water
What’s in your water? Chemicals and contaminants that can be harmful to your health can actually turn up in the water you and your family drink.
The good news is that cleaner, healthier water and a cleaner, healthier planet are just a pitcher away. We can all drink to that!
Get Clean Water is a revolutionary water filtration pitcher system certified by the Water Quality Association (WQA) to reduce up to 99% of lead* – as well as dozens of other potentially harmful contaminants that can turn up in your water and may be detrimental to your health.
Cleaner, healthier water and a cleaner, healthier planet? We can all drink to that!
This Starter Pack contains all you need to have a year† of healthy, great-tasting water and saves you 15% on filters:
- Get Clean® Water Pitcher: food-safe, BPA-free plastic; 10-cup capacity
- Get Clean® Water Refillable Filter Housing Kit (housing with one filter – 302.83 L/80 U.S. gallon capacity)
*Substances reduced may not be in all users' water.
- Get Clean Water is a multipatented water filtration system that uses a solid block of carbon to filter and clean your water
- Each Get Clean Water filter handles 302.83 L (80 U.S. gallons) of water – twice as much as Brita® and Pur®* – and is made from sustainable coconut shell carbon using a zero-emission process
- It's the first pitcher with a refillable carbon-block filter system, so there’s less waste going to landfill sites
- It’s also the first pitcher with an automatic meter that shows gallons filtered (1 U.S. gallon = 3.79 L), so you know exactly when to replace your filter; no more guessing!
*Compared with Brita and PUR pitcher filters at 151.45 L (40 U.S. gallons). All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.