Nature Bright® Laundry Booster and Stain Remover
Powerful laundry booster and stain remover
Powerful Nature Bright with biodegradable surfactants helps keep your whites white and your colours brighter with natural enzymes and active oxygen instead of phosphates or chlorine. Nice.
Babies. Grass. Mashed potatoes and gravy. Some really nice things can cause some really nasty stains. Some really nice things can also get them out. Powerful Nature Bright with biodegradable surfactants helps keep your whites white and your colours brighter with natural enzymes and active oxygen instead of phosphates or chlorine. Nice.
Powerful Laundry Booster
Natural enzymes and active oxygen keep whites white and colours bright while removing stains.
- Excellent laundry pre-treatment on organic stains such as wine, blood, grass, and much more
- Powerful chlorine-free laundry booster – effective alternative to chlorine bleach
- Colour safe and can be used with any washable fabric
- Add one scoop to every load to boost colour tones
Powerful Stain Remover
Removes stubborn stains from upholstery, kitchen, and bath surfaces, and effectively cleans outdoor patio furniture.
- Tackles the toughest organic stains and will effectively remove wine, grape juice, blood, perspiration, grass, grease, food, coffee, and mould and mildew stains, and much more
- Comes in a handy resealable pouch with measuring scoop
Directions for best results:
Dissolve in warm water and use within six hours. Don’t let dry Nature Bright powder touch wet fabric. Check fabric label instructions. To test for colourfastness (especially nylon and acetate), apply a solution of 2.5 mL (1/2 teaspoon) of Nature Bright dissolved in 500 mL (2 cups) of hot (not boiling) water to a hidden area. If colour doesn’t bleed or fade, proceed with use.
Laundry: medium loads – 1/2 scoop (15 mL/1 tbsp.). Add to every load with detergent. Large loads – 1 scoop (30 mL/2 tbsp.). Add to every load with detergent.
Soaking: 2 scoops (60 mL/4 tbsp.) in 4 L of water. Add your dirty stuff. Soak one to six hours, then rinse or wash well.
General stain removal: 1 scoop (30 mL/2 tbsp.) per 475 mL of cold water. For water-washable upholstery, fabrics, and surfaces, put solution right on the stain. Wait one to five minutes. Blot it up with a white towel. Repeat if you have to. Rinse well and let dry.
Do not use on silk or wool fabrics. Not for use on carpets or rugs.