Here’s an exclusive scouring cleanser that sets a new standard. It’s a paste, so it doesn’t form dust clouds, yet it gently removes stains other cleansers can’t and is great for cleaning tubs, ovens, sinks, and tiles. It can even take on rust without burning off your nose hairs in the process.
- Natural ingredients remove the toughest dried-on splatters and spills, burned-on grease, baked-on food, and sticky messes without hazardous chemicals or toxic fumes
- Scour Off is made from natural mineral abrasives and biodegradable cleaning agents; it does not contain chlorine, bleach, or dye
- Scour Off gently removes stains other cleansers can't and is great for cleaning tubs, ovens, sinks, and tiles
- It will even remove rust and is great for cleaning these surfaces: copper, grout, cement, ceramic, and imitation marble
- Wide-mouth jar makes it easy to use
Directions for best results:
Apply with a sponge and plenty of water. Wipe or rinse off.
Surfaces to avoid: do not use Scour Off to clean glass, mirrors, stainless steel, marble, silver, brass, aluminum, acrylic, pewter, colourized aluminum, formica, inside the toilet tank, and any other brushed, mirror-like, shiny, or soft finishes.